易教网-北京家教
当前城市:北京 [切换其它城市] 
www.eduease.com 请家教热线:400-6789-353 010-64435636 010-64450797

易教网微信版微信版 APP下载

易教网手机站二维码

扫一扫进入易教网手机站

易教网微信二维码

微信扫一扫关注易教网

易教播报

欢迎您光临易教网,感谢大家一直以来对易教网北京家教的大力支持和关注!我们将竭诚为您提供更优质便捷的服务,打造北京地区请家教,做家教,找家教的专业平台,敬请致电:010-64436939

当前位置:家教网首页 > 家庭教育 > 环境太吵想让人闭嘴,这8条英语表达礼貌又地道

环境太吵想让人闭嘴,这8条英语表达礼貌又地道

【来源:易教网 点击数:1538 更新时间:2018-03-20

想要休息,但宿舍太吵?如果环境迫使你要喊shut up,那么下面这篇文章对你一定有所用处。哪怕是shut up,也可以不重样。

1. Put a sock in it

impolitely telling someone to stop talking or making a noise

不客气地让某人安静

Couldn’t you put a sock in it? I’d love to do some work, but I can’t in this noise.

能不能把嘴闭上?你太吵了,我根本无法工作。

Put a sock in it, there are people who are trying to sleep around here.

别说话,有人正准备睡觉呢。

2. Cork it / put a cork in it

telling someone to be quiet

要求某人安静

It’s too late and we’re fed up with your stories –cork it and go to sleep.

夜已深,而且我们听够你的故事了——别讲了,睡吧。

Don’t you want to work instead of talking all the time? Cork it and take your tools.

滔滔不绝地说废话,难道你不打算工作么?赶紧闭嘴拿上工具干活吧。

3. Button it

telling someone rudely to be quiet

粗鲁地让某人保持安静

Button it, can’t you? I’m trying to concentrate.

闭上嘴,行吗?我正努力集中精力。

If you don’t button it, I’ll get up and go away.

你再不闭嘴,我就走了。

4. Shut up / shut your pie hole

a rude way to tell someone to be quiet (pie hole = mouth /slang/)

无礼地让某人安静(派口=嘴/俚语/)

Shut your pie hole or I’ll shut it for you!

把嘴闭上,不然我就帮你闭上。

Shut your pie hole and mind what you’re doing!

闭嘴,看看你在做什么!

5. Zip (up) your lip(s) / zip it up

an informal way to tell someone to be quiet

让他人安静的一种非正式说法

Zip your lips, boys, and listen to me.

孩子们,安静,听我说。

We told her to be quiet, but she just couldn’t zip it up.

我们想让她安静,可她偏要讲话。

6. Wind your neck in

a rude way to tell someone to be quiet and/or calm down

一种让人安/冷静的无礼说法

Cool down, buddy, wind your neck in, you’ve made enough troubles already.

冷静点,兄弟,少说几句,你惹的麻烦已经够多了。

Wind your neck in and sit quiet, we’ve taken the wrong road due to your talking nonsense.

少说几句吧,好好坐着。你的胡言乱语已经把我们带错路了。

7. Simmer down

calm down after anger or excitement; an informal way to tell someone to cool down

愤怒或兴奋后平静下来。让某人冷静的非正式表达

Please don’t shout, simmer down, there’s no point in rejoicing yet.

别大喊大叫,安静一点,这没有什么可庆祝的。

Simmer down, guys, we’d better work first and make a party later.

冷静点,弟兄们,我们最好干完活在庆祝。

8. Pipe down

an informal way to tell someone to stop talking and/or to make less noise

让某人安静或减少噪音的一种非正式表达

The teacher shouted at the kids to pipe down but all in vain, none of them stopped talking.

虽然老师拼命让孩子们安静下来,但徒劳无功,大家依然叽叽喳喳说个不停。

Will you tell your mates to pipe down? I can’t work in this noise.

能让你的伙伴小声一点么?我想做点事儿,但是噪音太大,做不了。

你喜欢这些习语么?喜欢请分享给小伙伴们~欢迎留言!

延伸阅读

手机版阅读地址:https://www.eduease.com/mob/zixun_info-id-60630.htm

微信扫一扫,用手机看该文章

微信公众号:易教网

微信扫一扫,关注易教网公众号

搜索教员
推荐科目: 篮球补习 书法学习 舞蹈学习 体育学习 围棋补习 俄语补习 游泳补习 语文补习 英语补习 物理补习 化学补习 生物补习 架子鼓补习 数学补习 雅思补习 托福补习 羽毛球补习 日语补习 钢琴学习 美术学习 小提琴学习 古筝学习 小学补习 初中补习 高中补习 高考补习 编程学习 作文补习 陪读补习
相关城市: 北京家教网 上海家教 武汉家教 南京家教 深圳家教 广州家教 天津家教 西安家教 成都家教 杭州家教 铁岭家教 黑河家教 许昌家教 秦皇岛家教 亳州家教 荆州家教